Megaman X story (1)

This Blog will describe about game Megaman from Megaman X until Megaman X8..
Many Hunter in the world want to destroy this earth, but we have a maverick hunter named X. This person is created by Dr. Light. And X have a new friend named Zero. This person is created by Dr. Willy. If you want to know more, let's see it in this blog.

1. Megaman X
This is the first game of Megaman series. I never play this game so I don't know what is the story..
Just try it in super nitendo because i didn't have it..

2. Megaman X2
This is the second game of Megaman series. I never play this game so I didn't know how the story..

3. Megaman X3
Still in super nitendo, the third game of Megaman series is played in Megaman X3 so I didn't know how the story..

4. Megaman X4
Yeah, this fourth series played in PlayStation 1. I played it because I have this console.. :)
This game have good graphic. But this game is played with only 1 character. If you choose X, you will played with character X until end. This game is very less story because i think this is the first game in Playstation console. So the story is not good enough.

Comments

Popular Posts